- My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. (1:10).
- My son, walk not thou in the way with sinners, refrain thy foot from their path. (1:15).
- My son, … receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee. (2:1).
- My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments. (3:1).
- My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction. (3:11).
- My son, let them not depart from thy eyes; keep sound wisdom and discretion. (3:21)
- My son, hear and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. (4:10).
- My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (4:20).
- My son, attend unto my wisdom and bow thine ear to my understanding. (5:1).
- My son, why will thou be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger? (5:20)
- My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou has stricken thy hand with a stranger thou art snared with the words of thy mouth…. (6:1).
- My son, keep thy father’s commandments and forsake not the law of thy mother. (6:20).
- My son, keep my words and lay up my commandments with thee. (7:1).
“Wisdom Is The Principal Thing…(Proverbs 4:7).
“Small Keys Open Great Doors). (Dr. Mike Murdock)